Are you tired of:
- Waking up halfway through the night and not being able to get back to sleep?
- Tossing and turning in bed for hours just trying to GET to sleep at night?
- Hitting the snooze button for the 6th or 7th time yet still getting up exhausted?
- Feeling hung-over from sleep aides – natural or pharmaceutical?
- Putting yourself and your kids in danger by nearly falling asleep at the wheel?
I have solutions.
Hi, I’m Nattacia Mantei, the founder of Courage to be Healthy™.
Over and over again I’ve helped clients put an end to chronic pain, illness, overwhelm and exhaustion, first by sharing quick and easy ways they can improve their sleep and build their energy and immune system naturally!
The tips I offer are so effective that my clients call me “The Goddess of a Great Night’s Sleep!”
So, I have a question for you …
“How much sleep does the average person need? “
If you answered – “Just 10 minutes more!” – then you’re not alone. Nearly every one of my clients came to me suffering from the effects of poor sleep – overwhelmed, exhausted, not able to think straight and begging for just 10 minutes more sleep!
Well I can’t just sit idly by for one more minute and watch the effects that poor quality sleep causes, especially when I have so many great tips to share with you on exactly how you can get a great night’s sleep, night after night! That’s why I’ve decided to share my top 5 sleep tips with you for FREE on my “The 5 Zees to a Great Night’s Sleep” FREE Teleclass!
Be sure to have paper and pen handy when you listen because I know you’ll hear lots of great ideas you’ll want to write down and try right away.
We are currently revising, revamping and revving up this teleclass and will have the all-new version available shortly. Just sign up below and we will send the new program your way very soon.[field name=aweberform]
Of course the answer to the above question — how much sleep do you actually need — was indeed meant to be funny, but let’s face it, your inability to get a good night’s sleep is not only not funny – it’s downright dangerous and costly!
Did you know…
– Over 100,000 car accidents every year are the result of poor quality sleep!
– Millions, if not billions, of dollars are lost due to the mental fatigue caused by poor sleep that leads to:
- Lack of creativity and performance.
- Lack of motivation to succeed.
- Sick days, paid and unpaid
- Poor coordination and motor skills.
- Large and small financial mistakes (all the way from wrong change given by the store clerk to major billing errors in the accounting department).
You’ll definitely want to listen to this call if you’re…
- thinking “Great” sleep? What the heck is that?
- ready to finally start “getting some”… sleep that is.
- tired of waking up halfway through the night & can’t get back to sleep.
- ready to give your anti-cancer & energy hormones a boost – naturally?
- ready to kick the biggest energy vampire out of your bedroom?
- tired of poor sleep ruining your health with chronic pain or illness.
If you answered yes to even one of the above then you’re going to want to get my FREE teleclass “The 5 Zees to a Great Night’s Sleep.”
Sign up right now and I’ll send you the all new, revised version of this program very soon (any day, really)!
Here’s just one example of how I earned the reputation of being “The Goddess of a Great Night’s Sleep”:
“In the last few days we’ve been implementing just one of your suggestions from your 5 Z’s talk, and I swear, I’ve slept extremely well the past three nights – – so much better than the past few months where it was feeling like I was awake about 6 to 8 times every night. I’m even waking up earlier, naturally. And I attribute that to the fact that I’m getting better quality sleep. Fantastic Program! We’ll be implementing your other great suggestions as well.” –Theresa Whiteside – www.DareAndDoGood.com
Feedback such as Theresa’s helped me realize it is high time I help more people to wake up feeling energized, rested and ready to take on the day. That’s why I’ve decided to share my top 5 tips that will have you leaping out of bed , enthusiastically shouting out “Good morning God!” – you know , instead of “Good God it’s morning.”
If you want to – or maybe even downright need to…
- Stop the biggest energy-sucking culprit from hanging out in your bedroom.
- Start producing more of your own anti-cancer, energy-boosting hormones.
- Wake up energized and able to keep going and going and going…naturally.
- Stop waking up halfway through the night and not getting back to sleep.
- Train your mind and body to get ready for a great night’s sleep.
Listen in as I share my top 5 tips – the ones my clients have used to help them finally get the kind of sleep that energizes and restores health and vitality!
Sign up below to get your FREE recording of my teleclass “The 5 Zees to a Great Night’s Sleep.”
I can hardly wait to share this informative and fun call with you!
With love, hugs & gratitude,
The Goddess of a Great Night’s Sleep